Step by step
Access the 'Finances' view of your project
Click on the context menu of your phase '...' and click on "Create instalments"
Click on the bouton "+ Add an instalment"
Modify the name, date, percentage, or amount of these instalments as needed
To view the instalments of the phase, click on the '>' icon in the 'Instalments' column.
Pluriell lets you divide your project phases into instalments from your schedule. This means you can break down the invoicing for a phase into several instalments with different projected invoicing dates.
You can create as many tranches as you like, as long as the total amount of the instalments is always equal to the total amount of the phase.
The instalments comply with the following rules:
- All instalments are deductible from the parent phase.
- The sum of the amounts of the instalments must be equal to the amount of the phase divided
- The balance remaining to be billed for the phase is equal to the sum of the balances remaining to be billed for the instalments
- You can no longer bill a phase that has been split into instalments.
- You must bill the instalments for the phase amount to be updated.
- To delete the instalments, go to the phase instalments edit menu.
- An invoiced instalments can no longer be deleted/edited.
Once the instalments have been added, you can view them by clicking on the ">" icon in the "Instalments" column of the schedule.
TIPS : The provisional date of a phase divided into instalments is equal to the provisional date of the last instalment.